Allow myself... to reintroduce myself.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaytagMan

Reaction score
Greetings!

I actually signed up here about 4 years ago with the intention of jumping in with both feet right away. I picked up a few things, but then life happened (as it tends to.) I've since moved, and am ready to start picking up where I left off.

I plan to start off with brewing 1-1.5 gallon batches to get familiar with the process, test recipes, etc. (I already have a 15 gallon kettle for when I want to brew bigger batches.)

I've read through a lot of threads, and will undoubtedly have tons of questions as I get started.

Thanks for having me here!

Bill
Ripon/Salida, CA

Thanks everyone!

I love forums as a resource and as a community. I am a Mod on a cigar forum, built and Admin a forum for my podcast, and participate in a variety of others. This is such a huge forum, I don't know how you can keep up here! :D

I have read a ton already, and have started asking some questions to get me started the right way.

I got a BBS kit for father's day, and that reignited the interest. I started making a list of things to pick up, and realized that it would be an easy transition to starting my own batches.

Back