• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois All-Grain System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SathingtonWilloby

Reaction score
All-grain homebrewing equipment for sale. See list with prices below. If you're interested in buying the complete set-up, which basically includes everything you need to brew up to 20 gallons of all-grain beer, please contact me ASAP before I start selling individual components. If you want additional pictures of any of the items, or have any questions, please PM me. Trying to sell locally. Willing to meet you halfway if it's a reasonable distance. I'll consider shipping some of the smaller sized items if you pay shipping.

25 gallon stainless steel boil kettle and lid, with thermometer, sight glass, 1/2" NPT 3-piece stainless steel ball valve at outlet (with interior pickup elbow at the periphery of the kettle), 1/2" NPT 3-piece stainless steel ball valve at whirlpool inlet (with tangential output on inside of kettle) - $200

10 gallon aluminum boil kettle/hot liquor tank and lid, with thermometer, sight glass, 1/2" stainless steel ball valve at outlet - $60 - SOLD

70 quart converted cooler mash tun, with 1/2" brass ball valve outlet, stainless steel braid screen on the interior - $40

23-tip natural gas burner and 10-ft 1/2" natural gas hose with quick disconnects. Also included with the burner is a propane jet burner and regulator that fit into the same burner frame if you want to convert to propane. - $60

Chugger pump with inline stainless steel head - $80 - SOLD

DudaDiesel B3-36A 20 plate chiller with 1/2" NPT wort connections and garden hose water connections. Also includes inline digital thermometer to monitor output temp. - $100 - SOLD

Drinking water garden hoses, one 75' and one 50' - both for $20

Glass carboys - four 5-gallon carboys, one 6-gallon carboy. $20 each for 5-gallon, $25 for the 6-gallon, or take all of them for $80 - SOLD

Stir Starter stirplate, 2L Erlenmeyer flask, 5L Erlenmeyer flask, 2 stir bars. All for $60 - SOLD

Honeywell analog temperature controller, pre-wired. $20

Temperature controlled fermentation chamber - 5 cu ft chest freezer controlled by STC-1000 temperature controller and reptile heating pad for heating. Wired with separate outlets for constant on, cooling, and heating. Room for fermenting two 5-gallon batches at a time. - $100 - SOLD

20 gallon plastic fermenter with locking lid, which is predrilled for an airlock or a size 6.5 stopper. This fermenter fits in the fermentation chamber listed above. - $15 - SOLD

Sixth-barrel (5 gallon) plastic sanke kegs. I have four of these. - $10 each - SOLD

Half-barrel (15.5 gallon) SS sanke keg - $60

Barley Crusher grain mill - $80 - SOLD

Industrial shelving that is being used as a brewstand. Equipped with casters. 77"L x 30"W x 75"H. - $80

High temp tubing, 1/2" diameter silicone high temp tubing. Two 10-ft sections, and one 6-ft section. In very good condition. - $20 for all of it. - SOLD

Blichmann QuickConnecters with 1/2" barbs. I have 4 of these that are brand new and 3 that are used. $10 each or $50 for all 7 of them.

I have pictures posted here:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/for/5739527589.html

Last edited:
Pm incoming. Quote for shipping to 74014 for the chugger pump, and stir starter with flasks.

Latest posts

Back