All Grain from Amazon.com... seems really nice... oddly CHEAP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUMP BUMP...

Anyone had any luck, any comments on the malts sold by Amazon?? Anyone used the Coleridge malts? I am curious.

Anyone had any luck, any comments on the malts sold by Amazon?? Anyone used the Coleridge malts? I am curious.

FYI, Coleridge = Briess on Amazon.

I bought 10 lbs of the red wheat, munich, victory, caramel 80, and dextrin malts. All are of good quality and the average price (shipped) was $1.30/lb which is pretty darn good for specialty grains compared to AHS, et al. So, yes, I'm a satisfied customer. :)

But, I looked the other day and they're out of stock on many of their items and some of the prices have gone up $3 - $4 per 10 lb bag. I'm still crossing my fingers this turns out to be a good long term deal...

Yeah, they are out on all of thier base malts... actually I have never seen thier base malts in stock!

I have been ladding in several of the crystal malts as they have them in stock and find them all to be fresh, dry etc - Everything I have brewed with them has turned out fine. Just waiting for them to get the stock levels right and this will be great for those next day orders.

Latest posts

Back