• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All-Grain Equipment for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bersquack

Reaction score
***SOLD****

Hi,

I am selling my B3 brew sculpture. I am upgrading my system and cannot keep both. I bought this 10 gallon set up about 4 years ago and have brewed a little over 25 times with it. It includes the stand, 3 14 gallon kettles (with lids), sparge arm, false bottom, immersion wort chiller (copper), pump and tubing.

I brewed my last batch on it yesterday.

Works great, good quality. Will post picks later tonight or tomorrow.

Asking $1,000 obo. Local pickup only.

Thanks.

Here are some pictures I took this weekend. Not shown is more tubing for the sparge and the pump.

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0057.JPG

I'd be interested as well if you're willing to ship. If not, I understand, good luck selling this and good luck with your new setup.

I wish the smartphone app, at least the Droid app, would list the location information like the normal website does. I have a feeling this is why many people don't know and have to ask. The location info is definitely important for the classifieds section.

I'd be interested as well if you're willing to ship. If not, I understand, good luck selling this and good luck with your new setup.

I wish the smartphone app, at least the Droid app, would list the location information like the normal website does. I have a feeling this is why many people don't know and have to ask. The location info is definitely important for the classifieds section.

On the iPhone app you have to click the person's avatar and it will show the location on the next screen. Is it not the same for the android version?

zeekage said:
On the iPhone app you have to click the person's avatar and it will show the location on the next screen. Is it not the same for the android version?

I guess it's different on android. I can click the avatar, but their location information is still not there.

Dues to size, I think I would have to ship by freight, which could be as much as $300.

It would be so much easier not to have to ship it this way ad less cost prohibitive for buyers.

If I get nothing locally, I may consider shipping it.

P.S.: Yes, I am in Oak Creek, WI.

Back