• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania All grain equipment brewing and kegging, would like gone as a lot $600 no shipping (p

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boswell

Reaction score
Mini fridge, fits two cornys and co2 tank
20lb co2 tank legit and full
4 corny kegs, one needs new post
Single pass cold plate
50ft cfc
50 ft immersion chiller
Monster mill with 7lb hopper (may have hand crank, always used drill)
Usb postal scale weighs up to 10 lbs
2 10 gallon coolers, one with false bottom and valve, one no valve
11gal aluminum boil kettel with two ball valves to recirc
8 gal aluminum kettle not drilled
Bayou classic two burner stand used twice
2ltr flask for starters
1 pkastic better bottle
2 glass 6 gallon carboys with handles
Ss head pump with all hardware to build pump in toolbox (switch, cords, plastic toolbox
5 ft chest freezer that fits one five gallon carboy for fermentation, maybe more on the hump, NO TEMP CONTROLLER

Varilous other sundries, I think I have 2-3 lbs 40l 2 row, 2-3 packets dry yeast, 9 lbs DME, stainless teaball that fits 1+ oz of leaf hops, more pellets, 6-9 oz pellet hops less than 1 year old

Plus other stuff I've accumulated.

At this point you've got to take it all, with the kids I don't have time to check here that often and part out. The pump and mill especially. Local only, I'm still not sure about getting put of the hobby, but I just don't use the stuff as often anymore. Id prefer an email as I don't come around here that often, just don't email if I'll part it out, if I decide to part it out I'll revise the post please

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back