All Grain Build Parts Sourcing Excel Sheet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vraftsman

Reaction score
I am in the process of assembling my Electric All Grain Brewery and went through quite a lot of searching to get the best prices for all my parts and thought it would be helpful to share with the brewing community. Keep in mind that this is specific to my build so you will need to add some parts, and not all the parts in the list are necessary because of course, there are more than a few ways to skin a cat. My build was based on the one outlined at The Electric Brewery so a HUGE shout out to Kal for putting together such a great tutorial with high res images and a complete parts list. I bought the temperature probe kit from him because that really is the best price I could find for quality and sound design. I am basically just expanding on Kal's site idea a bit to include other online sourcing. I assembled this list through February of 2013 so keep that in mind when looking at pricing later on. Hope this can save someone else some time, here is the the Google docs link... https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0pnODGktozrU0JwMS1xS1dEbWM/edit?usp=sharing

Latest posts

Back