• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kansas All Electric All grain system $1200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitescout

Reaction score
As the title says, I have an all electric all grain system for sale. It consists of three keggles, all with site glasses, 5500w electric burners controlled by PIDs, and SSRs. There are three pumps, and ball valves to move liquid from keg to keg through 1/2" SS tubing. There is also a SS counterflow chiller to run wort through. The stand is made from 304ss, and has heavy duty castors to easily roll around. This also comes with a motorized grain crusher. This is not the most beautiful equipment in the world, but a very good price for a very easy to use system

iphone 510 059.jpg

iphone 510 060.jpg

iphone 510 061.jpg

iphone 510 062.jpg

I need to figure out a way to make this happen. If anyone wants to buy the mill, I'd be interested in the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back