Alesmith X Clone recipe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabbie

Reaction score
Last night I was at this swanky new place in Point Loma called The Pearl Hotel (San Diego) and they had a keg of Alesmith X on tap..... it was freakin delicious! I need to make this beer! NOW! :rockin:

Anyone know of a clone recipe for Alesmith X Extra Pale Ale? It just had this unique flavor that I dont know if it was a certain hops or if its their yeast or what, but I would love to give it a shot!

Thanks guys

Ale smith has some great beers, and I would also be curious as to what they use for this one. There is not much info on the net. I got this off their website but it doesn't say any specifics.
FROM ALESMITH:

AleSmith X is our refreshing Extra Pale Ale. Pale Yellow color, bright white head. Aroma of fresh hops with notes of citrus and pine.
Qualities

Light bodied, smooth on the palate, with a dry finish and superb aftertaste.
Awards

Multi Award winner, including Silver at the California State Fair, and People's Choice at the San Diego Real Ale Festival.
Vital Statistics
ABV Original Gravity
5.5% 1.054

Latest posts

Back