Alaskan Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronster

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Ron and I am getting back into brewing after a 6 year hiatus. I am in the process of buying a kegerator which I am going to turn into a 2 handle tower. I brewed a lot when I lived in MT but after moving here I noticed a lack of ingredients to get into it pretty seriously. Hopefully I will have the kegs filled soon with a good weisen, summer is coming you know. Anyway, thanks for a cool forum and I look forward to learning it all over again.

Ron

I have lived off and on in Fairbanks for the last 12 years. How about yourself?

I started an Alaska brewers group here on HBT but so far i'm the only member. Now that i'm thinking about it Alaska is so huge that there probably should be several different groups for the different areas in AK.

Hiya from S.C.! My finacee is from Alaska. Just put my first batch of 'Alaskan Amber' in bottles.

Welcome!
I grew up in Anch, going to school in Seattle right now. Good to know there are people to exchange beers with when I move back home!

Welcome! I am a rookie brewer down here in little ol' Seward. I am going to run and join the Alaska Brewers group here on HBT.

Cheers!!

Back