Agwa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
I could find a truly appropriate forum to place this in, so I figured general chit chat would have to suffice.

anyway, when I was in Australia I ran across a liquor called "Agwa" that is made with coca leafs. I saw a sign that said "put the Coca back in Cola" and got an agwa and coke. pretty decent and was a nice little pick me up (whether it be from the caffeine in the coke or the coca in the cola remains to be decided.) apparently BevMo stocks it (or at least bevMo says you can order it online). just wondering if anyone else has tried it and what they think about it.

I have no idea how it tastes by itself but was thinking about picking up a bottle just for the conversation factor alone.

I've had it, it's not that great, and will leave you with a pretty wicked headache. I've head it with Agwa and lime-ade. the bottles nice though.

Latest posts

Back