AG Kit of the Month Club?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilbrando

Reaction score
I bought Wind River's extract kit of the month club and I am enjoying it very much. I am upgrading to AG soon and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place that does an AG kit of the month deal? (I've searched but haven't had any luck yet)

I will eventually make my own recipes but I like the idea of trying "tried and true" recipes for a while first.

Cheers:mug:

Midwestern has a kit of the month deal. I belive it's in the neighborhood of 27.99

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

Thanks, that's actually for extract. I emailed Midwestern and said they would consider an All-Grain kit of the month. I guess we'll see!

Hmm. Alright sorry about that. I could have sworn I've seen an ag Club from one of the major supply websites

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Home Brew mobile app

I just spoke with Adventures in Homebrewing, and they have said there will be an All Grain Kit of the Month this fall. Though they call it the "Mug Club" since every kit comes with custom drink ware.

Back