A sincere and Heartfelt thank you!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad32

Reaction score
Just quickly, I am returning to brewing after a long hiatus.

I have spent the last several months absolutely TORTURING the search feature on HBT. Literally, going from no brewing gear to speak of to a single tier AG rig inside of 4 months...there have been more than a few questions that needed answers. After 10 AG brew days...I can say I am finally feeling like I have some control of my brewing and as a result I am brewing good AG beers at home. I still have tons to learn and profess to only have a basic understanding of what I am doing but learning more every day. :D

This is only possible due to this website, and the community that frequents it and so readily shares its expertise and experiences.

While there are literally too many to list I do want to extend a few special thank yous:

Bobby_M - GREAT vendor (loving my sight glass vinyl) and prolific poster and youtuber. Your videos on BeerTools Calibration to your brewing rig alone is enough to earn ya a free dinner on me...that is really just the tip of the ice berg of your contributions. I truly have a LOT more hair than I should at this point thanks to you!

Revvy and Yooper - Thanks so much for all your time over the years...I cant even begin to list out all the tips I have gathered from your respective posts.

Jlandin - Even though my rig bares only as passing resemblance to your Brutus...your post/thread is what inspired it.

Biermuncher, EdWort, Lil'Sparky - Your recipes have been the basis of my AG brews to date. ALL of them have been superb. Thank you!

Everyone Who Posts in DIY - Keezer conversion, temp controller builds, fermentation chambers...etc...many of them have lent ideas in my home setup and I truly want to thank all of you who have taken the time to post about your projects. These posts have been a huge boon for my home brewing.

Thank you all!!

Latest posts

Back