A little hello from Seoul, Korea.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kkralicek

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Kevin. I am originally from Kansas City, Mo but am currently in Seoul, Korea. I have been brewing for 9 years on 26 Oct. Right now I am creating recipes and brewing 15 Gallons at a time in my apartment. Ridiculous, but it is the space I have. I look forward to reading many people's endeavors and am looking at the possibility starting something pro here in Korea if the law will allow it, and trust me it is tuff! Again, Hello and if you're in Seoul, Korea let's have a homebrew!

Cheers!!!

Greetings , I lived in Seoul back in 1996-97 . Even got to do a 1 batch of brew in the short 9 months I was there. Yes the laws there are different their if not impossable . My brother looked into doing brew pub years ago. He and my sister-in-law owned a couble of girl bars there...lol if you know what I mean. To do business you'll need a Korean partner / wife to start. Good luck and cheers!

Back