A lil Rhody hello.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimsta

Reaction score
Hi folks, newb here from Pawtucket, RI and just brewed my first batch and look forward to asking you (the pros!) a few questions here and there about this awesome hobby!

Welcome from another noob! I have some friends that transplanted down here (NC) from Pawtucket and have visited there and think it's a pretty kewl place! GL brewing!:mug:

Welcome to HBT, Kim. There is a pretty active group of local brewers near you, so there are plenty for resources around. If you have a question, ask. We'll probably be able to cobble together an answer for you.

If you are interested in coming to a group brew then clear your calender for The Boston Brew Day. You can make it from Pawtucket in less than half an hour.

Paulthenurse

Greetings from up the road in Boston - I'm working on my first brew too. This site rocks for info and advice.

My daughters actuall got a red inflatable donkey named "rhody" for christmas from a distant relative.

Here is my youngest mid-crash landing...(notice the hair blown up and her cheeks still feeling the G's)
carboy033.jpg

Welcome!

Hey, welcome from your next door neighbor! Always great to see another Rhody on the board (there are a few of us). There's a bunch of NE brewers and sometimes get-togethers are organized.

Good luck with your first batch!

Welcome aboard from another local, just down the road a piece.

Plenty of valuable information here.

Back