A homebrewer alcoholic?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrduna01

Reaction score
Have any of you homebrewers ever struggled with alcohol dependency? If so, have you managed to beat it and still continue with this hobby you love?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

I drink a lot and I do mean a lot but I'm not dependent on it. I just recently started a diet and quit alcohol all together to help loose weight and it was easy to do. But I still do a lot of home brew. Just waiting for the diet to be over so I can start trying it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm at a point where I could/should be honest with myself about the notion of dependency so I respect you bringing it up. Having said that, I've only been into brewing for 6 months and am of the mind that I don't want to guzzle down my tasty creations after the planning, time and energy that was put into it. I actually end up sharing more than I drink to show off. The store bought stuff still goes down too quick (easily 3+ a night on average), partly because I want the bottles too. At any rate, my goal is to only drink what I brew, and like I said, I don't want it to be gone too fast. Hope that helps!

For those who are alcohol dependent, I do apologize, so, take this with the spirit with which it's intended.

I look at it this way, it's actually the beer that depends on me. If I don't mix grains and water, boil it with hops, add yeast and ferment it, it can't exist. So it's my job to bring beer to life. I just have to drink it to let it finish the job.

Honestly, I've asked myself this question before and to prove myself not dependent. I usually go a week or two without drinking, just to make sure it really is the taste I enjoy and not the effect it has on me. So far, it has been easy for me to prove that I am the one in control, not the beer.

In all seriousness though, if you really do feel it's becoming an issue, take the time to prove to yourself that the beer doesn't control you, if it does control you, please seek help, there is no reason to be ashamed of that.

I only posed this question because I finally admitted to my wife tonight that I may have a problem. Truth is I can control it in some respect. I recently lost 35 lbs while dieting and excersizing. And during that time on my own will drank very little. Problem is when i do drink i lack self control. The hardest part of admitting this problem was the thought of brewing hobby going away but at the same time i do think i am some what dependent on alcahol when another goal doesn't trump the goal of a buzz like weight loss.

I was a full blown functional alcoholic for a time. For about 2 years, I was going through a 1.75l + a 750ml bottle of rum or vodka every other night. But I cut way down for my future SWMBO. I now only have a beer every couple of days and only drink hard liquor occasionally. I can think much more clearly these days.

And I do mean functional alcoholic. I never missed a day of work or was late to work because I was drunk or hungover. Never missed a deadline or was unable to do my job.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Home Brew mobile app

I hear ya! I am a gulper, if I drink anything other than beer, I am in trouble and over shoot the mellow phase every time.

I had a large problem as when I used to drink it was to get blasted. Unfortunately I would be a vulgar disrespectful ***hole. With the help of my spouse, friends and family I was fortunate enough to save my marriage. I still love to make beer but I have a libations limit to one bomber at the most per tasting so it can be done. My realisation was my family is more important than getting drunk.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

I think part of the answer has to come from asking "Why do you drink?" I hear people all the time say they drink because they like the taste. But when you remind them that after two or three they are no longer tasting it you get to the truth. Too many drink to get wasted and since I doubt anyone actually enjoys the side effects of being wasted (or at least the after effects), such people usually have something internal they are running from, or that they are trying to drown.

The biggest question is "What controls you?" If you are unable to stop once you start, then either the alcohol is controlling you or some inner problem is controlling you. I refuse to be controlled by alcohol. I have a couple a night and if at any point I start to feel even a little buzzed I pour out whatever I am drinking and switch to water, coffee or tea. I think this self-awareness is the first step to remaining in control. Funny thing is, this doesn't mean I don't go to parties or get together to drink with friends. I have been in many parties or get togethers where I was the only one not wasted because I had two drinks and quit. Does this mean I have less fun than the rest of the people? Not from my view because I see nothing fun in their behavior and have no desire to imitate them.

Many are doing a good thing by asking the question of dependency. However, if you get to the point that you have to prove to yourself or another that you are not dependent then you are either displaying signs of dependency or seeing them yourself.

If you are not dependent on alcohol then there will be no need to prove you are not dependent. Don't get me wrong. I am not meaning to wag the finger at anyone. I used to drink way too much as a young man. I hadn't learned the virtue of self-control. I still lack it in other areas of my life.

Please excuse the quote: "'Everything is permissible for me'--but not everything is beneficial. 'Everything is permissible for me'--but I will not be mastered by anything." --Paul of Tarsus, 1 Cor 6:12 NIV, emphasis added.

It's a fair question for sure and I agree with a lot of what cluckk writes. I've never had a problem identified and never had anyone seriously question my drinking, until I brewed. I think it's more of a joke, no one has really questioned with me any seriousness. My drinking since brewing has not increased. Instead, beer has taken the place of hard liquor. I don't drink the same amount of beer to make up for the ABV in hard liquor, but if I had two rum & diets after work, I find myself having two beers instead. I choose beer for the taste and not the alcohol content. I do see people choosing for the ABV over anything.

I don't question dependency because it's never crossed my mind really. I find I go in waves where I'll drink every couple of days then I just don't. I can get sick of beer or any drink for that matter so I find myself being able to take it or leave it. I brew because it is fun and I can do it with or without people. I like the time invested and I find it helps keep me occupied when I need to stay busy.

OP, there is no shame in asking for help. In fact, it's honorable.

Alcohol is like any other substance. People who abuse it and develop an addiction and dependency can't just have a little once in a while. It's like asking a heroin addict to try taking heroin just once a week on Friday nights in moderation.

One thing I like about brewing is having control over the beer I drink. I know that I like to have 2 or 3 beers in a night, so I brew mostly session ales that are around 4-5%. I really don't like the idea of missing out on time with my wife and kids by being drunk or buzzed on a regular basis. I also make a point of taking at least one day off a week. I find it to be a nice change that I actually look forward to. I think the other thing that is important is if you drinking too much to find a another more healthy habit as you curtail your drinking. I had an ulcer last year and missed the nightly ritual of picking a beer glass and getting a beer. I started drinking more tea and coffee. I bought some nice tea pots and a nice espresso maker. I approached in the same way as beer and found that I really looked forward to that every night.

If you do have a problem, I am not sure there is clear answer. I don't think that the abstinence approach of most alcohol treatment in the US is effective. The success rate is very low. I think you have to get to the bottom of whatever alcohol is helping you escape from.

I think of alcoholism in terms of consequences. If the consequences of drinking grow and nothing changes...you have an issue. Starting with hangovers, getting drunk when no on else does, etc. This grows into DUIs, fighting, spending more than acceptable on booze. If you run into these issues and don't change anything, something is off.

Self-control is a huge part of this, as it is with any substance.

I appreciate the topic as a reminder to all of us to take care of ourselves. I didn't drink nearly as much (would go months without a drink) before starting this hobby. I'm pretty much a 1-2 beers/day guy now. I was wrestling with myself over whether I should just take the week off to prove something to myself and I believe I will now. Good conversation, some great insights in here.

Good, well timed discussion. I appreciate the wisdom and thought that has been expressed here. The question of why we do what we do is important to consider. Lets all be safe and sane in the decisions that we make. Lets make this craft of brewing a gift of sharing and not one of just self consumption.

I struggled with nicotine. With the wisdom of becoming addicted to cigarettes and struggle of quitting (which I did), I take great strives on limiting my drinking so I won't be addicted to alcohol. If I notice that I am drinking to much (a beer or two a day). I go without alcohol for a few weeks. Overkill but I am not taking any chances.

I was asked not too long ago, "if you had to stop drinking alcohol or coffee which would it be?"

After a long thoughtful split second I realized I like coffee better than alcohol.

I guess I would consider myself a heavy drinker. 3-5 per night. I never get drunk but I definitely get buzzed. I too go without beer once or twice a week just to be sure that I can. I don't know where the line is between heavy drinker and alcoholic. But I've thought about it. I've actually searched for a thread like this before, just to see what the consensus is out there in the home brew world. I never thought to start one. Kudos OP.

Have any of you homebrewers ever struggled with alcohol dependency? If so, have you managed to beat it and still continue with this hobby you love?

If you're asking the question, maybe you should not worry. If it were me, I should worry more about spelling in your tittle.
Story short. I was a total Teetotaler until 1995. Then I stated drinking wine. It was great. Now I am 74 and see my friends and relatives in rest homes wasting away with dementia etc. It's my choice. I'll drink 'til I die! Feck it. DWRHAHB.

I come from a long line of alcoholics and struggled with it for over a decade until I met my wife who had three kids. Up until I met her I was a case a day guy. If I opened a case of beer I didn't stop til the case was empty and that includes the days I worked 12 hours.
I had to make the decision to continue drinking and put my wife and kids thru the same thing I went through growing up or break the cycle. I broke the cycle. For 15 years I was stone sober. When my kids all hit the age of 21 I drank my first beer in years and have had control every since.
I don't keep any beer in my house, it's all in my unattached garage. I've found that if I don't have direct easy access I occupy my time in other ways. Usually constructive.

If it didn't matter,it wouldn't matter!

Once upon a time I had trouble with cocaine and alcohol, and after I went without both for quite some time, I realized I really didn't like coke by it self, so I gave it up.
I drank alcoholically with the coke and not without it, so I really started to enjoy the nuances of different styles of beer. Fast forward 20 plus years, and my new wife bought me a home brew kit for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I brew whenever I have the time and money to. In the last 5 years, I had more than 2 beers in a day less then ten times. Do I drink for effect? Not in the classic sense, but I think we all have a little of that going on. My wife enjoys the beer that I make, and certain ones specifically for her. (she likes really hoppy beers) I don't know what my point got to, but according the Big Blue Book if you can buy a six pack, and drink one beer a day, you don't qualify as an alcoholic, but, if after having one you need to drink the rest right then, please seek help as you may have a problem.

I find that if all I have is water and beer at the house in the evening then I'll probably drink some water and then a beer. I have started to keep juice and milk around so I can drink those and cut back a bit. 1-2 beers is fine with me but I don't like to drink 7-days a week. One of the points on the stupid stuff section of pro brewer.com was don't kill your liver. Just because you make beer all the time doesn't mean that I have to get body damage from it. I love having friends and family come drink everything because I get to brew more often, I love brewing more than drinking, and I don't feel bad and consuming so much beer.

Alcoholism runs in my family and I am paranoid about it. I guess that is a good thing. I still think it can creep up on me.

I had my problems back in the day. Lots of hard liquor and cheap beer in addition to a bunch of other substances. Cleaned myself up the better part of 10 years ago, and since then it was just alcohol (at a much more reasonable level) and cigarettes. Then quit smoking almost a year ago.

I don't think I've got a drinking problem, although I'd agree that I'm to the heavier side of "moderate drinker". My wife's ex was an alcoholic (his poison was Wild Irish Rose), and it's a touchy subject for her. While she drinks, she's not a beer drinker. And when she drinks it's to get drunk, however she drinks very rarely. Maybe one a month, if that. Where I, on the other hand, seldom drink to get drunk, but drink almost every night.

So she voices her concerns. Reminds me I had addiction issues in the past, and that it runs in my family. So she recently got me to start logging how much I drink, both to prove to her, and myself, that I drink as much as I say (and think) I do. It's pretty much confirming what I already knew. Some nights I drink substantially more, some nights I don't drink at all, but it averages 2-3 drinks per night. But if nothing else, it's got me paying much more attention to how much I drink.

The last time I was as jazzed about a hobby as I am about brewing was when I got into sport motorcycles about ten years ago. I loved it. It was all I could think about. I constantly researched riding. I’d read up on road racing techniques. I’d spend hours pouring over equipment reviews. I’d regularly practice my skills. My entire life revolved around the next motorcycle ride and I prided myself on practicing spirited yet safe riding.

As I have got more into brewing, I find myself feeling the same way. I think about beer and brewing constantly. I’m always reading up on techniques, researching gear, learning about how the pros master their craft, etc (clearly my post count shows I am a super lurker :) ). I can’t wait to make and taste the next recipe and compare it to the big boys.

Just a few weeks ago I sort of stopped dead in my tracks because the potential for alcohol dependance crossed my mind. I had to seriously ask myself if my spirited interest in drinking/brewing was that of an enthused hobbyist or that of someone under something’s control. Luckily I have concluded it is the former, but I have chosen to tread lightly as problems can develop. As a result decided to make some house rules as follows:

• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are dry unless there is a holiday (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, etc.) and I will pick no more than three days to drink out of a given week. Thus I am typically picking no more than three days out of Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

• Keep the high speed/high gravity in check. I will typically not speed past three beers (or two higher gravity beers (8% and greater)) in a sitting. No more than once every 14 days is cool, but every weekend? No chance. This typically coincides with the beer club at my local watering hole.
  • I give away more than I drink myself. Someone else posted that part of the fun is sharing. I agree. I enjoy the feedback. Indeed a large part of the fun is the creation aspect of this hobby. Getting something perfected and thus impressing both yourself and your friends is thrilling.
  • Create an accountability partner. Luckily my wife and I are both enthusiasts so we can keep each other in check.

My drinking since brewing has not increased. Instead, beer has taken the place of hard liquor. I don't drink the same amount of beer to make up for the ABV in hard liquor, but if I had two rum & diets after work, I find myself having two beers instead. I choose beer for the taste and not the alcohol content. I do see people choosing for the ABV over anything.

This exactly. I still drink to get drunk, but much much less. Homebrewing changed me in a few ways with regards to this:

1. I learned to understand and appreciate beer. Instead of going out and pounding BMC, I find myself just ordering something I haven't tried in order to further my search to improve. A lot of times, the beer selection is boring and I refuse to spend money on crap beer.

2. I think intelligent people are more prone to addiction. Brewing allows me to keep my mind busy, which keeps me from becoming bored and drinking.

3. Beer has replaced liquor most nights. I used to come home and have a few drinks. Now I come home and have a beer while my wife and I make dinner. I really only drink heavily on one weekend night now.

I think brewing is a positive thing. I think the most health adverse aspect of it now is the regular addition of calories to our daily diets.

Just remember that there are always people who want to help you. You just need to know when to ask for it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

I grew up in a twelve step family. Mom and stepdad met in A.A. I was fed the alcoholism racket from an early age. Told I was an alcoholic before I had ever had a sip. I had "the gene." Spent countless hours at Alanon, Alateen, and Codependency Anonymous. While I agree people let habits get the best of them, and I have lived with drug addicts, I think the term "alcoholic" is thrown around too lightly. I have known true alcoholics, people who can't not drink constantly, but I don't think someone who drinks very frequently necessarily fits that term. My opinion is that there must be a physical dependence, as well as a psychological dependence to really qualify for that label. I also feel that the notion that nobody can be fully recovered, that they are recovering until the day they die, to be despicable and self serving to the recovery program. I also take issue to the belief that only a "higher power" is the answer to a dependency. That said, I realize that people have all sorts of problems, and that addressing them is paramount to a life well lived. If you feel like something is controlling your life, take the initiative to fix it. Rant over. Cheers ;)

Rhino Farts and Rocket Fuel!

Please excuse the quote: "'Everything is permissible for me'--but not everything is beneficial. 'Everything is permissible for me'--but I will not be mastered by anything." --Paul of Tarsus, 1 Cor 6:12 NIV, emphasis added.[/QUOTE]

I think that sums it up well.

I drink less now that I've become a homebrewer. I'm more of a snob about beer and the on,y commercial beer I'll drink is too expensive to become dependent on. I appreciate beer more and like to have one heavy, complex beer a night.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Up until I met her I was a case a day guy. If I opened a case of beer I didn't stop til the case was empty and that includes the days I worked 12 hours.
I had to make the decision to continue drinking and put my wife and kids thru the same thing I went through growing up or break the cycle. I broke the cycle. For 15 years I was stone sober. When my kids all hit the age of 21 I drank my first beer in years and have had control every since.
I don't keep any beer in my house, it's all in my unattached garage. I've found that if I don't have direct easy access I occupy my time in other ways. Usually constructive.
I just wanted to step in here to say "congratulations"! Great job man.

I like a drink, and i brew as much as i can afford, im also a horder, i have stacks of home brew in the basement, I might go several days without drinking, i might go several weeks without NOT drinking, what i tend to do is brew low gravity beers, English bitters and such. Truth is once i go on a bender and get waisted it throws my game way off, i suffer for days on end, allways have done.
do every thing in moderation, enjoy the fruits of your labour, enjoy friends, and enjoy life, however you choose to live it out.

I haven't read all the posts, but here's my .02...

I've been there. I don't think it's something that ever leaves you either. You can't be dependant and then be 'better'. It's always lurking in that bomber you know you don't need but you want to open anyway. I usually am good until I get really gone. Then I'll start tipping anything back when I should be drinking water or coffee. I've made a promise to myself and my family to deal with the issues. It's been a long, and sometimes painful, road. I've decided that if I can't control myself I will stop brewing and drinking. Having multi gallons of delicious beer around may seem counterproductive, but it works for me. It is a constant reminder that I love beer, not alcohol. I can live without getting drunk. I think I could live without beer but would rather not imagine such a fait. I certainly couldn't go on without my family. I do everything for them, and one thing I do for them is continue my hobbies. It keeps my mind clear of the day to day b.s.do I can be happy when I'm with them.

Everyone is different. The only thing we all have in common for sure is you must admit a problem before you can fix it. If you need to ask, then yes, you have a problem. The hard thing is figuring out a fix that everyone can live with and that you can stick with.

WHATEVER YOU DO, don't make promises you can't keep. Either to your S.O. or yourself. It can only lead to disappointment and anger.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Home Brew mobile app

Good thread. This hobby can be an excuse for some people to brew and drink all they can't handle.

I drink in moderation as described by the experts in the health industry. 1-2 beers a night. Although I also know that they are discussing a standard ration of alcohol, and craft beer usually has more, so I generally drink 1-1.5 depending on the ABV and how I'm feeling.

When I get together with friends having a good time I tend to overdrink and then pay for it. I usually don't drink for the next 1-2 days due to hangover. I'm sensitive to the symptoms of a hangover, which is good, because it keeps me from wanting to overimbibe very often. However, sometimes when with friends, I am having too good a time and don't recognize when I've had too much.

On the other hand, I am also sensitive to the effects of the alcohol, and can usually feel it within 1 beer. Easily after 2 if it's been between 1-2 hours that I've had them.

One of the reasons I really appreciate my kegging system at home is that I can pour a glass whenever I want, and the other reason is that I can pour only half a glass if I want. It's always fresh and well carbed, unlike bottled beer that tends to change for the worse once it's opened. I try to keep a low ABV beer on one tap so I can have a half glass when I get home. I usually have to drive my daughter somewhere in the afternoon or evening, so half a glass of small beer is much better to wash down a snack than an IPA or RIS! Or if I feel like a little beer before bed I can pour half a glass and not get overfull.

It's good to keep tabs on your consumption.

We have a brewer in our club that brewed beer and distilled whiskey for 20+ years and was struggling with alcoholism the whole time. About 3 years ago, he had a health scare as a result (severe liver damage).

What he did is started brewing soda. He still comes to group brew days and makes soda syrup by boiling fresh fruit and herbs then reducing it down to syrup. He makes some really good stuff, and has even been asked by several local wholefoods stores to scale it up and wholesale it.

He also has a garden at home and makes organic spicy pickles and supplies lots of the other brewers in the club with some fresh beer additives like peppers, basil, etc.

I also feel that the notion that nobody can be fully recovered, that they are recovering until the day they die, to be despicable and self serving to the recovery program. I also take issue to the belief that only a "higher power" is the answer to a dependency. That said, I realize that people have all sorts of problems, and that addressing them is paramount to a life well lived. If you feel like something is controlling your life, take the initiative to fix it.

Being one who has not been through the system and controls his intake pretty well, yet alcoholism "runs in my family" I actually will have to disagree with the first quoted sentence there. I know too many people who are incapable of fully recovering. I mean, I actually have caught him deeply sniffing his hands after using hand sanitizer for the alcohol as he craves it that badly. He may be the true alcoholic as you defined it (physical as well as mental dependency). I do feel that some are capable, such as my old landlady who used to be a hard drinking flight attendant and currently has no problem being around people who are drinking, can keep alcohol in the house for guests and seems to have managed to beat her addiction. True the possibility of a relapse is there.

I believe that a lot of alcoholics have addictive personalities as well. I think that many trade the drinking for the meetings which is why there is so much religon and dogma to the recovery programs. Some people need it.

Good thread. If my drinking becomes a problem I know I have friends, family, and roomates who will not hesitate to smack me in the back of the head and tell me to shape up. Until then I do watch my drinking tendencies, and question them because I do keep a fair bit of beer on hand in the house.

As for me? I do not drink liquor much anymore as it gets me drunk. I just find myself drinking it too fast. Wine is a rare drink for me and I really only have a beer or two in the evening, usually with others. Not that I am not opposed to tying one on every now and again and hanging out in the 'alkie thread'

Sucks but you should find another hobby. Not worth it man

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think that it is possible for frequent moderate drinking can be healthy for many many people and problematic for others. I'm no expert but I think I've got some insight to offer on the topic an access to experts if people have detailed questions. I've also contributed to a recent thread on the same topic. I consider myself fortunate that my family and I have never had issues but I've got friends that drew the short straw.

Discussions of alcoholism in American culture are rather tainted by a large portion of the population that find it easier to see excessive drinking as a personal failing and have difficulty accepting it as an illness that can benefit from medical treatment. It's also pretty easy to intermix colloquial language with medical language. Steeping a culture in several generations of treatment dominated by AA and other twelve step programs (that without doubt have helped a great number of people) and it's easy to get pretty confused about the rather complex issues involved.

There are good medical interventions available but not all physicians are comfortable discussing problem drinking or well versed in the treatment options. Your own physician is always a good first step but delving into the ASAM directory is a way to find a specialist. One should be aware that it is common for professionals involved in addiction treatment to be in recovery themselves which may color their analysis of the various treatment options. Don't give up on seeking professional support if your first inquiries aren't satisfactory, there are lots of options.

There's a variety of group support programs in the world beyond traditional AA that most of us are already aware of. Agnostic A.A. and Secular Organizations for Sobriety use approaches acceptable to people who are more comfortable with an agnostic/atheist approach to recovery. Moderation Management emphasizes self awareness, coping skills, and lifestyle changes that may not require lifelong abstinence. Smart Recovery is a newer organization that offers a fusion of group meetings, individualized exercises, and medical therapies that have a more direct path to recent clinical research. Several of these organizations now have some sort of online meeting/group/forum even if they are not active in your geographic community.

As I mentioned in a recent thread here I think the NIH Rethinking Drinking web site is a reasonable first step if one wants external guidance on evaluating their own drinking or needs help locating resources.

Finally many of us who don't necessarily have an issue with alcohol probably aren't at an ideal body size. It is may be easier to drink fewer empty beer calories than making other changes to our diet or adopting a vigorious exercise regime. Perhaps some of us could even find a way to set goals and motivate positive changes by rewarding healthy behaviors with an occasional extra beer.

I have taken questions like this from my fairly conservative family.

My drinking habits : I allow myself 5-7 alcohol beverages a week. I'm not talking about going yolo on one day and sobering up for the rest of the week. I drink a beer with dinner almost every day. Sometimes I'm doing so socially and I will drink two beers. These are the days that are followed by a day of non-drinking. I can provide myriad substantiated research to show that this does leaps and bounds for health.

I never have more than 2, I don't like liquor. There is a bit of conflict within me, however. After 1-2 beers I am feeling quite buzzed. I have zero tolerance to alcohol, as I have never really been "drunk" in the sense that most people mean it. I've never lost control, I've never blacked out, gotten sick, forgot what I did, etc. So at the age of twenty-five, I am quite the light weight. My daily beer (usually 6% or so) will get me noticeably buzzed.

This begs the question, if I become intoxicated every day, do I have a problem? That is a subjective question it seems. I can stop, and when it comes time to cut weight (I compete in bodybuilding-type events), I lose alcohol almost entirely. Do I crave it? Yes. Do I think about it daily? Yes. Do I effectively remove it from my life for 8+ weeks? Yes.

I just think that beer is a hobby for me, and if I remove it, like anything else I enjoy, I will miss it.

If I have a real problem with anything, it is pizza. I might actually go insane and hurt someone if I don't get pizza once or twice a week.

Back