A Hello from Northern Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red82mtu

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been brewing for just over a year now, and my cousin introduced me to the forum, and EdWort's Apfelwein, back in the fall.

Currently working on moving to 10 gallon batches and finding a bigger motor for my grain mill.

Hopefully get some great ideas and feedback from the wealth of knowledge around here.

Petoskey is a nice area, just no LHBS. :(

AH. I was just thinking I shold find out where the LHBS is up there in case we go up again soon. I guess it's a lost cause. Well, at least you can drive to TC. I have to go to GR to get my stuff. Well, there was supposed to be some stuff in Cadillac, but I never did find out where.

Hi from the Alma area:mug:

I grew up in Boyne City and lived there until 3 years ago.

My friend Spike and I started a homebrew club there many moons ago (like the late'80s) which lasted for a couple years, and then died on the vine. We met at the Grain Train (is that still there?)

Have fun here!

Hi from the Alma area:mug:

I grew up in Boyne City and lived there until 3 years ago.

My friend Spike and I started a homebrew club there many moons ago (like the late'80s) which lasted for a couple years, and then died on the vine. We met at the Grain Train (is that still there?)

Have fun here!

The Grain Train is still around and seems to be growing, Grain Train Natural Foods Market - Petoskey, Michigan .

Welcome from Dearborn by way of Charlevoix! I may actually be moving to P-town soon though. We'll see what happens!

Howdy! My friend lives up near Petosky (closer to Harbor Springs). Nice area.

That's exactly where I'm from. I might know (or know of) your buddy.

Petoskey is a nice area, just no LHBS. :(

Yeah, ever since the Grain Train stopped selling homebrew supplies, that area is pretty dry; must order online.

Back