A growler of Kate the Great for a case of MICKEY'S?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malticulous

Desert Gecko
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has family in NH and apparently they can't find MICKEY'S malt liquor there (her sister loves it) but they are near Portsmouth. :rockin: I've never had or even seen Kate but I understand it is indeed great, MICKEY'S I don't care for but it's not hard to find nor is it expensive. The only problem is NH is about as far away as anything in the is USA from me. How would one ship a growler and a case of MICKEY'S? Is it worth it?

...carefully with a lot of packaging. Also from what i hear (i havent shipped yet but will be doing so soon) dont use USPS because they might open the package and not send it...

I'm confused...where are you shipping the beer to? Are you going to ship them a case of Mickeys for a growler of KTG? (besides I don't know if KTG is even avail from the brewery at this point)

...plus, I can't imagine that in Portsmouth, with easy access to Maine and Mass, that it's that hard to get Mickeys.

As stated above I don't think Kate the great is available at this time. They only release it in limited amounts and the last time I heard of any being around was over the summer.

Back