A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right santa cruz, so amazing that you spent time there, especially back in the day that place is unreal.

Man i enjoyed that clip

Hey pianoman thanks for the invite, should have got in on some of those awesome trades. Going golfing today just thought of you. How are you hitting them? I'm going to make your lemonade recipe soon can't believe it's taking me this long

Hey pianoman thanks for the invite, should have got in on some of those awesome trades. Going golfing today just thought of you. How are you hitting them? I'm going to make your lemonade recipe soon can't believe it's taking me this long

Finally made it to the range. Took about half a bucket to warm up. Just got the cans to start another batch, mango this time, nice hot day drink. Next week is another 60hr week, but after will head out. Hit 'em far and straight!

Got after it today, hit a few over 300. With roll that is. I cant wait to make your recipe, rasberry for sure. Finally ordered potassium sorbate and yeast nutrient. Can't wait to start making tinctures of oak.

giphy.gif

Back