A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mrx4ywZWdG1sdo5dio1_250.gif

Bitmoji was thrilled to find himself finally talking with his old friends. He had no idea what happened but saw bits of himself spewed all over the floor. The WW spent most of the night drinking apple juice.

It is morning.

Meowkitten told the world to F off and was actually surprised when his head was taken off by ghost of ban hammer.

It is night.

Zekk was so drunk he didn't even notice when his insides where turned into his outsides. The lone wolf left the carcass for a midnight snack. @zekk ded

Slym was so busy moping about not having a job or significant other he didn't notice the wolf sneaking up behind him. The wolf formerly known as blizzard made tacos of him and wished Gavin a happy bday as she daydreamed about sweer potatoes and maple bacon glazed jetnog.

The wolves win. Hambrutak is like "whut???"

Science nerd wolves and onion derps who talk about privates all day. Can I be the dragon wizard warrior king

Let me see, that was with Kifer Sutherland. Remember bits and pieces. He made the vampire movie..Lost boys?..back in the late 80s. The movie was filmed in the Santa Cruz area, my old stomping grounds.

Back