A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 348116
I only drank sours at Bells and they were all solid. Wild One was terrific as was thier dry hopped sour

Glad to see you're enjoying a little vacation!

KBS released tomorrow around here. Gonna duck out and hunt some down. Gonna try to get swmbo to make a run as well. Time for another beer. Fairly druck.

Glad to see you're enjoying a little vacation!

KBS released tomorrow around here. Gonna duck out and hunt some down. Gonna try to get swmbo to make a run as well. Time for another beer. Fairly druck.

I wonder if we'll get more than last year. I got one bottle, and I won that one in a comp.

OK, beer has been gelatined. 3 more days in the fridge and we'll see how it is.

:)

I also see we have a tattletale, somewhere.

She's fine. Secondary infection from pneumonia.

Cooks in Fort Worth. They're great too.

She's looped on morphine now.

Here. Wifey and I were supposed to be on a date tonight. Date night challenge thing at church, so we checked this in as our date. I dare someone to challenge it.

View attachment 348120

Yep your daughter is happy again!
Date night at the hospital is just showing newly weds how to be flexible. Glad to hear all will be good for you soon.

Off topic this tastes good too. Needs some age and it will be wonderful.

Attachments

• 1459476625768.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 43
just grabbed a skillet prev in oven. rip my left hand. bless

I am notorious for putting and then forgetting about the broiler pan in the oven because it is too hot to wash.

If the skin is hard and not feeling any pain, off to the hospital with you!!!

Job. Family. Responsibilities.
A jedi craves not these things.

Find (beer) or find not. There is no try. <(-_-)>
You are not as dedicated like me. You should have. 19 for a 24 pack. Next time im in new orleans i might swing over to Mississippi to get more

I've always thought it was good stuff. Planned on bringing some back last time, just forgot. I failed.

She's looped on morphine now.

Here. Wifey and I were supposed to be on a date tonight. Date night challenge thing at church, so we checked this in as our date. I dare someone to challenge it.

View attachment 348120

And the kid in the background throwing up gang signs.

Now that is a classy date. Glad she is feeling no pain. Hopefully the doctors can correct the un-funness.

Why, hunter? Why?

So that's why the post from Crash a few pages back. I imagine he was telling me to "eat a kitten". IDK because I put all those Adam Henrys on ignore - had someone not quoted it, I wouldn't have known anything.

*sigh* Looks like I am the trouble-maker again. Maybe I should just leave...

:(

Why, hunter? Why?

So that's why the post from Crash a few pages back. I imagine he was telling me to "eat a kitten". IDK because I put all those Adam Henrys on ignore - had someone not quoted it, I wouldn't have known anything.

We got a mole in our thread...

Why, hunter? Why?

Nah we just need to exact our revenge on hunter. It's always fun to mention some one in every post to load up their notifications and send them all over hbt.

It's okay Q I drink IIPA all the time. No worries.

If you're talking about the other thing I really don't care.

For once I could go for something hoppy. Alas I don't have anything. At least not hoppy hoppy.

Getting some stuff soaking in PBW. Finally brewing again tomorrow night. Rebrewing that Oat Mild.

Drinking water.

Back