A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have "Ridire" associated with my ID. I tried to send a request to me but it says I sent you one a long time ago with no response...dick!!

Dude. Sorry. You can only be friends with 3 Matt's until you verify your email address. All good now.

Whut the Matt is going on here?

This thread is my Untappd. I don't get badges. I guess I got some badges that I can drink.

So this thread wins.

Username on Bizarro Untappd: 1977Brewer

I tried to add Duffman a while ago. Ignored.

CAD, your UN the same on untappd as here? I like having friends to see what people are drinking. I only check in with new beers. I won't clog up your newsfeed 🤗
(Username is AF1987, not the same as here)

Society won't like it...

tumblr_l2oic3J0vk1qz9rjn.gif

This has been correctly guessed. Giveaway is now closed.

Quick giveaway time! First friendly friend in the contiguous US to reply to this post with the correct answers to the following questions wins beer. One guess per post, one post per member. If no one has guessed correctly after an hour has passed, everyone gets another guess, so on and so forth.
Let's see how well you've ignored me. ;)

Questions:
1. What's my favorite beer style?
2. a) What beer style did I absolutely hate up until 4 years ago?
b) A trip to what brewery changed my mind about that style?

Go!

I tried to add Duffman a while ago. Ignored.

CAD, your UN the same on untappd as here? I like having friends to see what people are drinking. I only check in with new beers. I won't clog up your newsfeed 🤗
(Username is AF1987, not the same as here)

No way, I didn't think I had not friended anybody who came looking...unless I hit no by accident in a drunken state.
Which is pretty feasible now that I think about it. If it was about three weeks ago on a Saturday night I was absolutely **** faced, doing shots of pickle juice and fireball whiskey and Jamison. I even asked my wife to stop by Taco Bell...I was THAT bad

Quick giveaway time! First friendly friend in the contiguous US to reply to this post with the correct answers to the following questions wins beer. One guess per post, one post per member. If no one has guessed correctly after an hour has passed, everyone gets another guess, so on and so forth.

Questions:

Go!

1. ipa
2. stout
b) this is too hard damnit nevermind

Questions:

Go!

Favorite Beer style: yes
2A: Sours
b: J/K
?
I failed

Questions:

Go!

1) Eepahs.
2) a- No-boil ales
2) b- Owly's place.

Questions:

Go!

1. Invisibility
2a. It's raining today. Fat.
2b. Rocko's Modern Life

Questions:

Go!

1)stout
2a)fruit beer
2b)new glarus

Questions:

Go!

1. Sours
2. A. IPA
B. Avery.

What do I win? [emoji317].

Questions:

Go!

Damn that is before I knew you...

1) IPA
2a) Pilsner
2b) New Glarus

Back