A friendly place for friends who drink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I should be mad that you none of you saw that I said "ostrich sized" in an argument a few posts ago.. or warm and fuzzy because you caught it and realized it was just my dry sense of humor.

Now I can't wait to get home so I can post a picture of six individual bottles of Southern Tier IPA, each roughly ten minutes apart.

I really want to finish my work day so I can replace my coffee with beer.

And I think I might break right now to grab some onion rings from the chip wagon...

I'm not sure if I should be mad that you none of you saw that I said "ostrich sized" in an argument a few posts ago.. or warm and fuzzy because you caught it and realized it was just my dry sense of humor.

Now I can't wait to get home so I can post a picture of six individual bottles of Southern Tier IPA, each roughly ten minutes apart.

I thought it was funny and didn't require a response.

I figured you'd be so embarrassed by the mistake you'd go and bury your head in the sand.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAANzAAAAJDk2MTE2Y2VkLTc1YzctNDVkOS04NjkzLWM0YmI4NzM4MzcwMQ.jpg

Saw it, ignored it.

Being a vinegar-swilling hippy-redneck

I also remember the last time(s) the what are you drinking was locked. Can't say I liked the way it happened that time but I understand.

Exactly, that's what we're trying to avoid when respondign to the complaints this time. Solve the problem by other means, not just post deleting and closing threads.

I saw it but I'm only getting it now. Second time's a charm.

Ostrich sized.

A tip of the cap sir.

Drinking milk 2% (Don't need to include that bit I suppose)

I leave you fools for a few hours and you start a new thread where I'm still way behind? Good job. It doesn't look like Hello is here yet... can I be the token female?

It's still warm lol, the guy just made it and bottled it yesterday. Still a bit liquidy, may need time for it to thicken up a bit more

I need fresh, warm bacon jam.

Its on the other side of the table. The rest of the condiments are coming from the fridge (IE hot sauce)
We have two bags of fries, each with four large orders.
No more work will be done today lol

And why aren't you eating all of this glory with bacon jam AND hot sauce?

I just assumed that you are between 5.6 and 9.2 ft tall.

Otherwise I don't really have anything to contribute, so seems like I'm in the right place. Cheers!

I leave you fools for a few hours and you start a new thread where I'm still way behind? Good job. It doesn't look like Hello is here yet... can I be the token female?

I need fresh, warm bacon jam.

And why aren't you eating all of this glory with bacon jam AND hot sauce?

I just assumed that you are between 5.6 and 9.2 ft tall.

Otherwise I don't really have anything to contribute, so seems like I'm in the right place. Cheers!

We did, and it was glorious. Couldn't taste much of the chicken any more, but it was still glorious.
I think we are moving away from the one token system. We are now looking for subsidizing the thread with federal dollars, so if we get Hello over here, the better we would be off.

Mondo market at the Source makes it, not sure how often, but I've gotten it a couple times. The habanero bacon jam is incredible.

also FYI,
World of Beer Cherry Creek is releasing BCBS Rare on New Years eve
https://www.facebook.com/events/431620567027613/

http://shop.bespokebacon.com/

Incase anybody is interested. Its a pretty small, local company that does nothing but bacon and bacon related stuff. I'm not paid by them nor are they affiliated with me in any way, shape or form. Just advocating a great local product produced with the worlds greatest two products, meat and beer.

Considering calling it a day and walking across the street to the brewery in Whole Foods. What am I saying. I know I'm not going to do that. Something about being responsible and needing to keep my job, blah, blah, blah....

No... but no egoaticons.

We don't want this thread devolving into that ****.

:D

I'm pretty sure if you look up "bottom of the barrel" on Wiki the definition will include a link to this thread (it would have been the previous one but I edited it real quick, because that's how the internet works).

We are already at rock bottom. And we will descend further.

There's a distinct possibility that by the end of the night we will all be going to hell.

Back