a Chugger Pump shoutout...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firebat138

Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know, we received our chugger SS pump the other day and it is by far the greatest addition to our brewery to date... worked flawlessly and had no problems what so ever... Great product and even greater customer service... Trust me... Get one of these and you will be pleased...

I've had to have my chugger replaced twice but the one I have now is working fine through two batches. It is very quiet. I hope it continues to work well. I have a Chugger and a March High Flow. Never had trouble with the March. The Chugger has been a poor performance experience but a great customer experience. Hopefully my issues are resolved.

I bet he replaced it for free. Yup... great customer service... Matter of fact, after I emailed him, thanking him for the pump, he sent me a 2nd pump for FREE... :) Thanx again Chugger,.

Yes he replaced it free both times. Can't complain about that.

But, That doesn't help the fact that it died twice in the middle if the brew day putting a big damper on the day given a have a system that requires two functioning pumps.

Great customer service for sure! Great product...jury is still out for me.

Back