• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee 8 Gallon Heavy Duty Boil Kettle from Morebeer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twitchster

Reaction score
I recently purchased a larger boil kettle and no longer have any use for this one. I've had it for about a year and 3 months and it's the one that I first got started brewing on.

Here's a link to the version I have (with a notched lid): http://www.morebeer.com/products/8-gallon-stainless-brew-kettle-heavy-duty-2.html

Since buying the kettle, I have added a dial thermometer, a whirlpool arm, and a dip tube that has about a 45 degree angle. Overall, I have a little over $260 invested and it has served me well. It still looks great and I've had no issues with it (except for the occasional boil over :cross:). I would like to get $180 for it. I should note that the dip tube is a little chewed up from where I had to install it using a pair of channel locks, but only a cosmetic issue. I'm about 25 mins west of Nashville and would prefer local pickup.

I will also throw in an immersion wort chiller as a bonus.

Here are a few pics of it.

20150511_202208.jpg

20150511_202222.jpg

20150511_202915.jpg

If you decide you want to ship I'm definitely interested...I understand you want local pickup first just keep me in mind

Does anyone have an opinion on who to use in order to ship this if I go that route? I looked it up once for somebody already and it was a ridiculous $78. I believe it was fed ex.

Is this still available? I am interested and in Hendersonville.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back