• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 7.3gal Stout tank conical

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yaksha808

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine is selling his conical fermenter from Stout Tanks, he's in the Savannah GA area. Selling price is $250. He prefers selling local or within reasonable distance to meet up. He also has a 8gal SS kettle for sale, $50 includes site gauge and thermometer, the lid is also notched for a immersion chiller. If no local interest in a week, he will consider shipping. Pictures to follow

What size is the conical fermenter? Stout tank is usually 14.5 gal.
Any idea of shipping to MN? Tried to find weight online but no success.

What size is the conical fermenter? Stout tank is usually 14.5 gal.
Any idea of shipping to MN? Tried to find weight online but no success.

Actually Stout Tanks makes all size fermenters... The title does list this one as 7.3 gallons which is a size Stout makes... It's also a pretty good price... If he were local I would have snatched it up ;-)

http://conical-fermenter.com/Conical-Fermenters/

What are the dimensions of the conical. Particularly the height including legs and width?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Interested in the conical if he'd be willing to ship - of course, might not work out economical, not sure..! I'm in MA

Back