• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wyoming 60qt Brew Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poptarts

Reaction score
I have a 60qt kettle for sale. Its a concord pot. Has ball valve and dip tube made from street elbow. Has sight glass mounted in tee to allow for a thermometer, I can even toss one in for you. Has a port on top with a copper whirlpool arm. I will take everything apart and give it a good cleaning, new gaskets, and new tape before I ship it out.
Will be packed in a box roughly 20x24x24 and weigh about 20lbs, shipping from 82070 wyoming if you want to check what it would cost to ship. Im looking for $175 and buyer pays shipping or picks it up. Im located in laramie for anyone in Colorado who might be interested in driving up to get it.
PCZ9hWt.jpg

d8IK2Tq.jpg

How did you like this kettle? I just bought one and interested on how it performs long term.

Its a perfect brew kettle, the only reason I'm ditching it is because I'm going to a bottom drain system with keggles. Its thick and heavy duty. Brewed many first place beers in it. You will enjoy yours and If I had to do it again I would buy the same pot, the price for quality on these is awesome.

I am very interested I am in Rock Springs and would come get it. Problem I can't get there till next Saturday

Latest posts

Back