$5 Great Lakes shipping!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewprint

Reaction score
I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Adventures in Homebrewing only to find out when I went to check out that I had a $5 option for Great Lakes Shipping!

Wow is all I can say. Now I don't know how far that spreads out but I can actually save money ordering from them then to drive 45 minutes to either of my LHBS. I also don't have to pay sales tax since I'm out of state.

How we go wrong here? :ban:

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Adventures in Homebrewing only to find out when I went to check out that I had a $5 option for Great Lakes Shipping!

Wow is all I can say. Now I don't know how far that spreads out but I can actually save money ordering from them then to drive 45 minutes to either of my LHBS. I also don't have to pay sales tax since I'm out of state.

How we go wrong here? :ban:

Love using them. I order stuff from them all the time and I live within an hr drive of their store, but I just have them ship it because it saves money on Gas. $5 shipping and I usually receive it next day if I get my order in early. Great homebrew store, I highly recommended them.

I'm in Central Western OH, wonder how far out they will do that? I bought a scratch and dent kettle from them and did not see that shipping option, so either it doesn't apply to me or they hadn't added it yet...

It may not apply to your location.

How long ago did you order it? They just started it 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I bought two kegs from them about a year ago. I used SpeeDee delivery (never heard of them, but it was the best $$$ choice) and it cost only about $10.

Not bad. It arrived in 3 days too.

It's one of my favorite websites. www.ritebrew.com has reasonable prices and shipping too.

Latest posts

Back