• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Igloo Cooler with Brass Ball Valve

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
This was used as a mash tun for a few brews, and then later became a HLT. It is a standard 5 gallon insulated cooler with a 1/4" brass ball valve. Holds sparge water at a constant temperature with no leaks.

Asking $40 for the cooler and ball valve assembly. I live in North Dallas (McKinney) but would be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. I'm also in Houston and Tulsa every now and then, so that may help some of y'all that don't live real close. I would be willing to ship, but have not even looked into shipping costs.

I have limited PM space, so please post on here and it will go to whomever calls dibs first.

Thanks for taking a look,

Travis

DSC03630.jpg

DSC03632.jpg

DSC03633.jpg

Latest posts

Back