• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gal Ball Lock Corny Keg Group Buy - $30 (Atlanta Area)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nasty_rabbit

Reaction score
Found this on craigslist and contacted the seller he said he is at 46 of an intended 80 keg order.

**8/24**

5 Gallon Ball Lock Corny kegs - email me if interested, I will add you to the list

Read the entire listing please! If you don't see the answer to your question let me know and I will add the info.

All "orders" are non binding. This means if you change your mind before delivery day, no problem, just let me know. There are tons of other area home brewers who will buy your share.

No money upfront, you pay when you pick up.

Estimated price is $30 each

Target delivery is first or second week of September.

There will be a single pick-up (Location TBD...assume OTP north) - This will be the only opportunity to pick-up your kegs in this buy. WATCH THIS SPACE FOR EXACT ADDRESS

These kegs are is good used condition, and are expected to hold pressure. They have not been reconditioned and will require cleaning. They have minor dings and scratches from everyday use, but the handles, lid, and valves are expected to be in good working order.

I suggest you replace the o-rings, so your brew doesn't taste like soda. A full set of o-rings can be purchased for around $3

DISCLAIMER:
Kegs are being purchased from a large beverage distributor, I am only coordinating this group buy and can make no guarantees.
All kegs are as-is where is. All sales are final.

Thanks! Happy Brewing!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/for/3226640798.html

Latest posts

Back