• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 5.0 CuFt Deep Freezer w/ Accessories for Ferm Chamber Conversion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WBCo

Basement Brewmaster
Reaction score
Fellow HBT'ers

I am selling off my 5.0 cu ft deep freezer that I used for temp controlled fermentation for a year or so. It is large enough to fit one 6.5 gallon bucket, but not much more (see pics). I am also including a prewired InkBird ITC-1000 that I have wired up with two external relays, one for heating and one for cooling. It's a bit overkill, but I do electronic and electrical work so I can't help myself. I'm also throwing in two 12" thermowells from brewershardware.com that are perfect for using with a grommet in the top of a brewbucket lid. The thermowells are obviously large enough to fit the InkBird probes. Also including a 120VAC fan that I had wired in with the chilling relay to help with circulating the chilled air to help keep the temps even. I'm also including a perfectly fitted plywood and 2x4 base that is on locking wheels that make moving the freezer extremely easy, even when full.

I have no use for this any longer as I've moved on to conicals, but would love to help out another brewer. This obviously isn't something I can ship but I live in Harford County and work by BWI so if we can coordinate for local pickup I'll let everything go for $75. If you come pick it up at the house bring some homebrew so we can swap and talk brewing! Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Attachments

• front.view.JPG
    front.view.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 146
  • inside.with.bucket.JPG
    inside.with.bucket.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 155
  • label.JPG
    label.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 142
  • inkbird.JPG
    inkbird.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 142
  • relays.JPG
    relays.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 139
  • thermowells.JPG
    thermowells.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 145
  • fan.JPG
    fan.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 138
Awesome, what do your afternoons look like this week to arrange pick up? Our office is in Northern Baltimore County so not far from Harford.
I'm home every afternoon between 4 and 430. Sending you a PM now with my contact info.

Back