• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington 46 Gallon Stainless Tri-Clamp Vessel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelakebrewing

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers!

For sale I have a 46 gallon stainless steel brewing kettle / hot liquor tank / mash tun for sale. It has a slopped bottom and 1.5" tri-clamp ferrule outlet. It is welded on 3 legs and it's total height is about 48 inches from the ground and about 18" wide.

My plan was to add an electrical heating element and use it as a hot liquor tank for 1 bbl batches. This would be a perfect piece of equipment for anyone putting together a 1-3 bbl nano brewery that is looking for affordable used equipment.

I'm asking $300 OBO for it since it is all stainless and includes the tri-clamp ferrule outlet. For another $60 I can include a 1.5" butterfly clamp, gasket and tri-clamp. I can also throw in a hose barb for transfers if you need it.

Price is somewhat negotiable. I can deliver anywhere in Bellingham and Whatcom county and would consider other closer areas. Thanks for looking!

For pictures please check out the craigslist posting:

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/for/5619596174.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back