40+ Proof ALL FLAVORS Including Water Melon (No Playing, Party Favorite)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so confused! Should I be anxious to hear about the water melon prison hooch or the concubines? Or both? Can I be inclusive and just be anxious about the ConcuMelons, or the WaterBines?

I need to know!

Shouldn't some court somewhere have the power to put a breathalyzer on his computer? :)

I'm so confused! Should I be anxious to hear about the water melon prison hooch or the concubines? Or both? Can I be inclusive and just be anxious about the ConcuMelons, or the WaterBines?

I need to know!

What about the kumquats?

pancake-bunny.jpg

this.....

If it takes 3 yards of cheesecloth to cover a baby rhinoceros, how long does it take a boweevil with a bum leg to bore thru the core of an apple?

WTF?!?!?!?!

WOW....Just Wow...

I actually thought that this WAS some boring techno thread, like the cider, sugar yeast thread, with a whole bunch of data from various fermentation experiments....I only opened it now because I was kinda bored...who would have thought it would be a hooch thread on steroids.

So didja throw the ban hammer down on this guy, or are we still waiting for his next thought??

WTF?!?!?!?!

WOW....Just Wow...

I actually thought that this WAS some boring techno thread, like the cider, sugar yeast thread, with a whole bunch of data from various fermentation experiments....I only opened it now because I was kinda bored...who would have thought it would be a hooch thread on steroids.

So didja throw the ban hammer down on this guy, or are we still waiting for his next thought??

You should'a seen it before Yuir consolidated all of the posts!!! I think it was a bot programmed to reply whenever someone else replied...

Each post was a phrase....

EPIC.

Sometimes, I come across threads that really teach me something new about brewing. Sadly, this is not one of those threads.

Oh, now, don't, uh, don't get me wrong. This thread blew my mind...just not in a good way!

I can't believe I wasted 8 minutes of my life on this thread.

Why? My wife called me from a business trip in GA saying she had some great fruity-something flavored martini and I thought I'd get some advice on a "party favorite" watermelon wine. OMG I am so disappointed.

TL;dr The guy in the OP doesn't know how to use forums and now I have to keep making delicious wines, meads and beers instead of the hooch he was going to lay out it the proffered recipe.

I actually read this entire thing...I'm just, umm, well, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

You're "disappointed," Jeb, that's the word you were looking for.

Damn it, I want to know how to make watermelon hooch! GIVE ME HOOCH RECIPE OR GIVE ME DEATH!

I feel like I should take off my loafer and start banging it on the table like a gavel. Ah, for the days of the red scare.

Back