• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 plate chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bufitfn

Reaction score
I'm selling my 40 plate chiller, I use my CFC more often and really dont need this one anymore. It has 1/2" fpt on all 4 ports and is totally stainless.
How bout' $90 including shipping.:confused:

081.jpg

080.jpg

Where is the fourth port? I see wort in and out, and I am assuming that one is water in. Where does the water come out?

Where is the fourth port? I see wort in and out, and I am assuming that one is water in. Where does the water come out?

Maybe that's why he uses his CFC more often? :D

But in all seriousness... ...can you provide some more pics, one of that 4th port. And can you measure this guy and give me some dimensions as well? and maybe some pics of the insides of the welds? Thanks!

Other port is on bottom. I only have one more pic right now, The welds were by a professional welding company and are stainless. works perfectly

079.jpg

Maybe that's why he uses his CFC more often? :D

But in all seriousness... ...can you provide some more pics, one of that 4th port. And can you measure this guy and give me some dimensions as well? and maybe some pics of the insides of the welds? Thanks!

It's approx 4"x12"

Latest posts

Back