• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 4 Tap Jockey Box $200 - Champaign IL Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windycitybears1985

Reaction score
Selling my 4 tap jockey box with 4 port cold plate for $200. All lines have been cleaned and everything works great. Comes with pin lock disconnects for gas and liquid along with lines that are ear clamped with swivel barbs. One of the four liquid out disconnects will need to be replaced, but hey it's $6. Willing to ship. Anticipate the shipping will be an extra $35-$60 due to the size and the weight. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

None of the other items are included. Was selling the complete setup, but the regulator, tank, and cornys are spoken for.

image.jpg

They are metal shanks with plastic taps. I think you could swap stainless taps and shanks if you wanted, but there wouldn't be a need.

Back