35 gallons on their way.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkness said:
Last week I had 65gal at my house in fermenters.

Primary
10gal Peat Wheat
5gal. Raspberry Honey cream ale
5gal Peach Honey cream Ale
5gal Barrel aged Imperial IPA
10gal Flanders Red
Secondary
10gal Honey Wheat
5gal French Saison
4gal Bourbon Barrel aged Black Imperial IPA
10gal Flanders Red
Keg
Bourbon Barrel Black Imperial IPA
Barrel aged HopSlap Imperial IPA
Honey Brown
HopSlap
For the kids In Keg
Grape Soda
Vinella cream soda
Root Beer

That's an insane amount of beer! Inspiring though.

Do you have a fermentation "room"? Or how do you keep temps down? Very cool BTW :rockin:

No I am fermenting in the basement of my house ans the house is at 65 year round. Well the house is in the summer the floor is at 60-65F. In the winter we have floor heat that is set to 71F so we can ferment faster I the winter than the summer really. So we will throw a carboy into a container with a heat belt and insulate it if we need. Working on the fermentation freezer aswell. Should be very soon. I do heating and cooling my bro and I have a company, he wants to turn my storage room into a walking cooler. I am concerned cause I have stuff that dose not need to be refrigerated.

What a thread! I just bottled a 5-gal batch and was musing about the next upgrade to my home brewing hobby. This was the right place to find inspiration.

Loved the OCD comment on page 1, and the pic of the basement full of baby beers.

Cheers!

BrettFitz said:
What a thread! I just bottled a 5-gal batch and was musing about the next upgrade to my home brewing hobby. This was the right place to find inspiration.

Loved the OCD comment on page 1, and the pic of the basement full of baby beers.

Cheers!

Feeding the addiction one thread at a time.

Cheers!

I have been brewing for 3 years and it keeps growing. I have a SS tank that I am cutting in half to make 2-45gal conicals out of and can't wait. I have told some before ask a local donut shop some times they have extra buckets that are food safe and one hole in a lid and you have a fermenter. I pick them up for $1.50 for a three gal bucket.

GryphonBrew, What an inspirational thread! I did 3- 5 gallon brews in two weeks, thought I was pushing the envelope! You Michiganders take your beer seriously, and rightly so. I'm a Michigander in birth only, born in Detroit, raised in California. Still have family in Mi. Cousin in Warren, 1/2 Brother in Shelby TWP. , Step Mom in Yale. Pretty much the rest of the family moved points West, or South (tired of snow). Would love to see your recipe for the Pomegranate Wheat.:mug:

Back