• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 3 vessel bottom drain electric keggles, Speidel Fermenters and 10 gal Ball Locks (Phoenix, AZ)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosstradamus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Switching to BIAB to reduce my footprint, and making some more room by parting with some fermenters and 10gal ball lock kegs. Live in Phoenix, not interested in shipping.

I have a 3 vessel Bottom Drain Keggle (15 gallon) setup that needs just a couple of easily sourced fittings and a controller to have a fully functioning e-brewery.... $700

HLT (Hot Liquor Tank) - Insulated with installed 4500 watt element, 36ft 1/2" copper heat exchanger, RV magnesium anode rod, 1/2" bottom drain coupler and sightless. Only needs the 1/2" NPT threaded thermometer designed for your controller, a 1/2" NPT threaded valve for the bottom and whatever 1/2" NPT threaded hose barbs you want to use to circulate thru the heat exchanger.

Mashtun - Insulated Bottom Drain Keggle with false bottom and Sanke Bottom Drain Kit (similar to Sanke Bottom Drain KIT, 5 Piece). Only needs 1/2" NPT threaded thermometer designed for your controller, and a 1/2" NPT threaded valve.

Boil Kettle - Sightglass, triclover element enclosure (Brewers Hardware RIMS Tube Covered Element Adapter - 1.5" Tri Clover Compatible X 1") and 5500 watt element, Sanke Bottom Drain Kit (similar to Sanke Bottom Drain KIT, 5 Piece). Only needs 1/2" NPT threaded thermometer designed for your controller, a 1/2" NPT threaded valve, and a wire and a plug to attach to element. (I think I may have some wire and you could just pick up the plug at HD or online).

2 Speidel 15 gallon fermenters (includes cap, airlock and spigot.)....will throw in extra strap and gasket if you buy both. Decided to change the way I am fermenting. $75 each.

I have 4 10 gallon kegs (3 Spartensburg and 1 Cornelius). $100 each.

IMG_5703.jpegIMG_5704.jpegIMG_5706.jpegIMG_5707.jpegIMG_5709.jpegIMG_5710.jpegIMG_5711.jpegIMG_5715.jpeg

Latest posts

Back