• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 3 Tier Gravity Brew Sculpture(All Steel)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rufireproof951

Reaction score
I have my 3 tier gravity steel sculpture for sale. I have used my brew stand for a couple of years and since move on to bigger batches!! I made this set up from 2x2 in square tubing as the base and 2x4 rectangular tubing.. There are three 16x16 in angle iron bases..

The bases are 2x2 in angle iron.. All is welded and very sound.. I have three burner mountings under each base.. I have up kept this stand. It's sanded, primed, and ready to pain what ever color you want (not included). I will enclose various angled pictures. If there are further questions email me a [email protected]
I'm am asking 800.00 or make me an offer.
I do have the burners and gas pipe for reference
I am in Hemet/Southern California.

Pictures

image-3804573378.jpg

image-15620346.jpg

image-326544058.jpg

image-3476207325.jpg

image-1964691236.jpg

image-3092584834.jpg

image-1201402031.jpg

Bigger batches!!!

This three tier is squeaky clean!!! This is my first system that i made.. im Building a modified brutus 10. Need to make roomInterested? It's still for sale, make an offer.. I do have the gas pipe and jet burners..

Back