• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Pin lock Cornys Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're willing I'll buy two sets of disconnects from you for $5/each + pay the shipping on them. Let me know. I have two pin lock kegs already, but only ball lock disconnects on my keezer so I haven't been able to use them.

going to be in Cinci Saturday on my way to Corydon. I know we're planning a stop at some huge Jimmy John's or some such grocery store. are you anywhere near there? i need a dedicated root beer keg for the kids.

going to be in Cinci Saturday on my way to Corydon. I know we're planning a stop at some huge Jimmy John's or some such grocery store. are you anywhere near there? i need a dedicated root beer keg for the kids.

:off:
"Jungle Jim's" is the grocery store, and it is the largest in the county they claim. Take a truck Jim's has 1200 beer's, 12,000 wines and a walk in humidor with 75 brands of cigars. They even have a small homebrewing section.

Jungle Jims is amazing and not to bad of a drive for me, pming.

If you're willing I'll buy two sets of disconnects from you for $5/each + pay the shipping on them. Let me know. I have two pin lock kegs already, but only ball lock disconnects on my keezer so I haven't been able to use them.

Sorry but what is the difference between barbed or MFT? I may have 2 sets

I will ship at 25$ per corney or 70$ for all 3 +shipping as I see others going for that price. Still prefer local pickup at 20$ per keg

Back