• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia 3 Perlick SS Tap, Shanks , etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikey_Dawg

Reaction score
I replaced my old T tower so I have these to sell. These are either 475SS or 525SS, I honestly cant recall. Taps are in like new condition, the tightening nuts (which would be hidden in tower) are really the only areas that show signs of wearing from loosening and tightening.

Shanks are 2" long.

Asking $120 shipped for everything you see below. Let me know if you have any questions.

Payment via PayPal.

perlick_1_zpse0aea23c.jpg

perlick_2_zps67d745ea.jpg

Would you consider splitting these up? I only use keezers and refrigerators, so the shanks are worthless to me.

Also, do these have leaking issues? Some 525ss have issues, and some are great.

Would you consider splitting these up? I only use keezers and refrigerators, so the shanks are worthless to me.

Also, do these have leaking issues? Some 525ss have issues, and some are great.

No leaking issues, would prefer to sell as set but that could change based on interest.

I thought you still needed a shank with keezers although probably longer than the ones I have.

Back