• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Keggles, Upstate NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3BB001

Reaction score
I have recently moved up to brewing 15 gallon batches so I have my 3 Keggle setup for sale. I would prefer to sell it all together but I am willing to sell the keggles without any fittings if you wish to buy your own, may separate the keggles depending upon interest. I will sell off any fittings I don't need if the keggles are sold without them but I will not sell them before the keggles. I am located in Glens Falls, NY for local pickup and I will ship. Keggles were used for about a year (10-12 batches) and are in good shape. I am currently giving them an oxyclean soak and then I will post current pictures. I will drill any extra holes free of charge at buyers request once payment is received. Not sure what these go for used so let me know if prices seem out of line. Prices are local pickup or + shipping

1st - HLT - $120 with fittings - $50 for keggle only
AB Keggle, currently set up with a copper center pickup tube and weldless fitting with a 2 piece ball valve, Weldless Blichmann BrewMometer and weldless sightglass from Brewhardware.com

2nd - MLT - $125 with fittings and manifolds - $50 keggle only
AB Keggle, currently set up with a weldless fitting and 2 piece ball valve and a Blichmann BrewMometer. I have 2 copper manifolds that slide onto the weldless fitting. One is 1/2" copper octagon with one row of holes along the bottom, works well for fly sparging. The 2nd one is similar to the first but larger for better flow while recirculating, it is a 3/4" copper octagon with 4 rows of holes on the bottom half and it works well for a RIMS setup as well as fly sparging. There is also a hole almost to the top of the keg towards the back that I had a Blichmann Autosparge in but it could also be used for a return port or plugged if not needed.

3rd - Boil - $50 keggle only
Red Hook Keggle, all fittings were removed and transfered to my new boil kettle. It has a hole for a weldless fitting in the usual spot for a ball valve and also a hole for a Brewhardware.com Weldless sightglass/thermo combo.

DSCN4537.jpg

Any idea what shipping would be to 53715? If it's not too steep, I'd take all three (minus the fittings).

Wow, that's very reasonable. Does that take into account the dimensional weight? If you're sure you can do it for that, I'm definitely in! I might also take the sight glass, too. Will PM you to work out the details.

Back