• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Ignition Modules 2 Gas valves!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petrostar

Reaction score
I am going to list my items and their conditions with prices near each one. Please PM me if you're interested in any of them.

Honeywell S8660K1006 Pilot Ignition Module, It was MFR in September of 2001. It was working when ripped from furnace, Condition is Excellent. Lowest price on Ebay Shipped $70 (MY PRICE - $60 Shipped)

2-Honeywell S8910U1000 Hot Surface Ignition Modules, These two Ignition modules are brand new and were installed in my Brutus for one day. They will not work for the application I am looking for specifically. You could easily use them inside your home furnace too, they're a universal replacement for any furnace that uses hot surface ignition and an induced draft motor. Lowest price on Ebay Shipped $70 (MY PRICE - $60 Each, Shipped)

Honeywell 8205H8016 Gas valve, This valve is Plummed for Natural Gas and will need a conversion kit. This valve is a bit older, It just needs a good outer cleaning but the coil on the inside is fine and in working condition. It was manufactured in February, 1992. Lowest price on Ebay is 40+ shipping (MY PRICE - $35 Shipped)

Robert Shaw 7C5-C3C-013 LP Gas Valve, This valve is ready to run right now with LP gas. It has a pilot orifice with adjustment screw. The inlet is 3/4" and outlet is 1/2" so you'd need an adapter on the inlet side or just plum your system with 3/4" pipe. This valve is from December 1997 and was installed on a Natural Gas unit. Its been on a shelf ever since. Prices on this valve are all over the place online, some are near $240. I will sell it for $50 Shipped.

I tried to just offer a fair price on the cost of all of these parts. That is why I used the CHEAPEST possible comparison with Ebay pricing. I need them gone, I am trying to purchase a couple of March Pumps and need the cash. I am open to trades on a used or new pump also. Please do your research to see if these parts will work for you and your setup. I do not have the time to answer complicated wiring questions about your specific setups. Thanks for looking!!!

Pics

ForumRunner_20120319_132350.jpg

ForumRunner_20120319_132405.jpg

ForumRunner_20120319_132420.jpg

ForumRunner_20120319_132434.jpg

I do not think these will work for me for the same reasons they didn't work for you. I will do a little research and let you know asap

The Honeywell Hot surface Ignition modules worked perfectly. The prepurge time just took about 20 seconds. So once there was a call for heat, it would take about 20 seconds to fire off. Flame rectification worked fine also and the burners worked flawlessly. I just wanted instant heat for my mash tun, thats all.

petrostar said:
The Honeywell Hot surface Ignition modules worked perfectly. The prepurge time just took about 20 seconds. So once there was a call for heat, it would take about 20 seconds to fire off. Flame rectification worked fine also and the burners worked flawlessly. I just wanted instant heat for my mash tun, thats all.

Which of the valves were you using with the hot surface modules? I think I can live with 20 seconds for an hlt, and the price is right. Pm coming

I still have the Intermittent Pilot Module. One of the Hot Surface Ignition modules is sold though.

Latest posts

Back