• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon Keg ball lock 60$

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came into this late. What in the world is going on?

Has everybody who sent money been either sent a keg, or refunded?

You can't choose who you want to reply to your thread, I'm sorry to say. If you didn't want to deal with a forum, you could have listed your stuff on craigslist. Since you're going through our forum, we have a right to ask what's going on.

Please provide me an explanation. Thank you.

I honestly dont know how this got of hand.. I havent received my refund yet because it hasnt cleared. If you can check through my pms please do and see what me and FDW have been saying to each other because you will see there was nothing like he is claiming in them.

when i told the forum how to protect themsleves and still give FDW his $60, he blew his lid as you can see. Paypal Gifts have no protection.. and i dont think forums users would care about giving FDW 62.10 for the peace of mind..

ALso can you check deleted pms because some of mine were deleted to make space for imcoming pms?

Also you can check beeradvocate.com and see that im no troll or BSer.. but if you google alig23 at gmail or [email protected], you will see has been been banned from some forums.

I came into this late. What in the world is going on?

Has everybody who sent money been either sent a keg, or refunded?

You can't choose who you want to reply to your thread, I'm sorry to say. If you didn't want to deal with a forum, you could have listed your stuff on craigslist. Since you're going through our forum, we have a right to ask what's going on.

Please provide me an explanation. Thank you.

Yooper im not dealing with this anymore. I tried to give back to this community and got nothing but ****ted on. No good deed go's unpunished. Yes it takes 3-5 to get a refund back, I deposited into my account to cover shipping costs.

Everyone, when the money gets deposited back into paypal from my bank (should be monday) your will have a refund.

Hes now trying to dispute the item. Great. See, now this is why im not dealing with this. im sorry guys, im going to sell them on craiglist.

This one got ugly pretty fast! As I thought it would, from the start! Kinda suspicious if ya ask me!

Hes now trying to dispute the item. Great. See, now this is why im not dealing with this. im sorry guys, im going to sell them on craiglist.

yes i disputed it because it puts a hold on my $60.. when i get my money, I will end dispute.. its that plain and simple..

you threatened to cancel the refund, what was i supposed to do?

mod edit for some of this.....
yes i disputed it because it puts a hold on my $60.. when i get my money, I will end dispute.. its that plain and simple..

you threatened to cancel the refund, what was i supposed to do?

it takes 3-5 days for the funds to get refunded. If I was going to run with the money, why would I refund it, therefor not allowing me to close my bank? I CANT cancel the refund retard.

ASK ANYONE here, you must not me familiar with paypal.

Your a idiot, it takes 3-5 days for the funds to get refunded. If I was going to run with the money, why would I refund it, therefor not allowing me to close my bank? I CANT cancel the refund retard.

Actually I am pretty familiar with it, if there are no funds in Paypal and lets say i win a dispute, I still dont get paid..

with the dispute, the first $60 of any money that hits your paypal account will be most likely frozen and waited on our dispute..
As I said, as long as i get mymoney back, then were even.. except for Classified Thread of the Year Award.

.........., it takes 3-5 days for the funds to get refunded. If I was going to run with the money, why would I refund it, therefor not allowing me to close my bank? I CANT cancel the refund retard.

I'm ok with having a disagreement, I'm not ok with "you're an idiot" as a response.

I'm editing that out. I'm asking you to be civil and refrain from namecalling.

I want this ended. There isn't any reason for namecalling, arguments, etc.

It sounds like it's settled, but let me know for sure, ok? Thanks!

Actually I am pretty familiar with it, if there are no funds in Paypal and lets say i win a dispute, I still dont get paid..

with the dispute, the first $60 of any money that hits your paypal account will be most likely frozen and waited on our dispute..
As I said, as long as i get mymoney back, then were even.. except for Classified Thread of the Year Award.

Your know whats funny?

These people were going to get awesome, cheap kegs. But you screwed them all over.

I'm kind of in the same boat as others. I just want to purchase my two kegs. It's too bad this appears to be going down the crapper.

Your know whats funny?

These people were going to get awesome, cheap kegs. But you screwed them all over.

I was one of these people, until you refunded everyone for what reason?

I was the first to send you money, we were on the up and up, until i hinted that money should not be sent by gift after you decided to give "refunds" over about $10 in paypal fees and thne tell people use gift only.. sounded liek a scam to me..

Your know whats funny?

Ok, that's enough. Thread closed.

Let a mod know the status when it's all resolved. Click the "report post" button and fill us in. This is like running a daycare facility and I don't have the patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back