3 freking things

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Reaction score
1. The freacking things tastes like crap!!! last week it was the best beer I have had in a long time tonight it tastes like pants! Must have got an infection but crap! it was good

2 Bless you Edwort that applfeqwviewn is mighty nice. I am now just drinking from the bucket. Man thats good stuff!!.

3. Are you guys watching this ****e on PBS? Freaking Ken burns with WW2? Freaking awsome. Makes my sack look really small. Ken Burns is freaking smooth!!!.

yeah I know it will hurt in the morn but it feels soo good now!! :p :drunk: :mug: :)

Fish said:
1. The freacking things tastes like crap!!! last week it was the best beer I have had in a long time tonight it tastes like pants! Must have got an infection but crap! it was good

2 Bless you Edwort that applfeqwviewn is mighty nice. I am now just drinking from the bucket. Man thats good stuff!!.

3. Are you guys watching this ****e on PBS? Freaking Ken burns with WW2? Freaking awsome. Makes my sack look really small. Ken Burns is freaking smooth!!!.

yeah I know it will hurt in the morn but it feels soo good now!! :p :drunk: :mug: :)

LoL quoted for posterity....

A post truly worthy of the "Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling" section. Awesome.

And now you see children, why we limit ourselves to 3 750's per person per night around these parts... :drunk:

mmm... maybe I should try that... drinking Apfelwein straight out of the carboy... I'd need a really big crazy straw for that tho, I think...

hmm...

cried over macho war crap - check

wrote all my ex'es - check

Stared blankly into bucket of infected fermented crap - check.

Goodnight:cross: :eek:

Latest posts

Back