3 door bev air kegerator build tips / opinions / ideas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRL

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I am ditching my 1 tap through the door kegerator as I picked up a 3 door bev air unit.

I have a commercial triple tap tower that came with a drip sink / cup rinser set up.

My plan is to build EVENTUALLY a 2 tier wet bar around the fridge, the bar will be a max of around 10ft from the wall.

I figure if I leave around a 3-4" space from the fridge top and lower bar counter I would have enough room to run the plumbing to the drip sink / cup rinser.

That should suffice?

my main concern is where I should place the tower. I don't have the funds to build my bar just yet with other priorities but want to install my tower.

I had bought picnic taps for my kegs as I didn't want to drill any holes through the top of the fridge just yet but I don't think its the best option with opening the fridge all the time.

I still havent fully figured out how I want my bar either which would determine where exactly my fridge will be placed.

If I put the tower close to the condenser fan my beer lines in the tower would potentially get better cooling (as I plan on using copper to conduct the cold up the tower)

anyways... where would YOU place the tower? or would you wait until you have the bar designed.

to give you an idea.... here's a crapy pic I found when I was cleaning up my basement ... where the hutch is, is where the bar will start.

I do prefer to have my fridge under my bar as I would like to have a cabinet behind the bar with all the glasses decor and what not....

any opinions and ideas are welcome!

443NLuk.jpg

Latest posts

Back