• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

West Virginia 2bbl Blichmann system Turnkey Ready to brew $10 k

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berkeleysprings

Reaction score
Hey ya'll Long time lurker and brewer went and gone pro. I started out as Mountain Man wine and Brew Supply in 2011 and like you it all just went a bit of hand. I built a keggle system in 2013 and then got the bright idea to build a bigger system and a Blichmann based Boilermaker system fit the bill along with a couple modifications and,,,,I started a brewery.

Well time has come to expand and go bigger so the 1 year old baby system is now up for adoption and is aching to get out of the crates that my new Stout Tanks system came in and go to work for some one else.

So up for sale is this:

For sale. We are upgrading and our starter baby is ready to go to a new home. We have brewed with this set up for over a year and have made lots of great beer with it.

Include in the sale :

3 G2 boiler maker 55gallon kettles
3 G2 boilermaker 55gallon extensions
3 G2 boilermaker 55gallon lids
6 Boilermaker 5500w electric heating elements
4 55 gallon extension seals
1 Boilermaker extension removal tool
1 Auto sparge
1 Home made sparge arm
1 Boilermaker seal kit
3 Kettle carts with casters
2 March 809 pumps bronze with mounting brackets
1 Therminator Wort chiller by Blichmann with Backflush hose assembly
3 Each 1/2" 90deg quick connector and 1/2" straight quick connector
1 Hop rocket/ rims kit
1 Thrumometer 3/8 tube
16 1/2 inch female quick disconnects from Bargain Fittings
16 1/2 inch npt male quick disconnect fittings
1 55 gallon G2 false bottom and pickup tube with blocking washer
1 Hop blocker
A handful of 1/2 npt close nipples and female couplings
All clamps, nipples, and all valves are stainless steel. And comes with all hoses and extras replacement seals you see pictured. And some you dont. However the wort grant is not included as it doubles as my hlt for my keggle system.

1 Colorado brewing company electric controller.This controller is capable of boiling 3bbl worth of wort so if you expand to a 3bbl and do not have the money for a new controller this will work for you. Will run up to 3 6000w elements at a time.It will run only 3 elements at a time, has a circuit for rims and is internally wired for GFCI. Requires 3 30 amp 2 pole circuits. With this system you can fine tune the boil by fractions of a degree.

Also included are all the valves and seals, weldless bulkheads and all connectors both male and female.

AND YOU GET THE EXPERIENCE OF THE GUY WHO PUT IT TOGETHER AND HAS BREWED ON THIS SYSTEM FOR OVER 1 YR!!!
I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS THING EFFICIENT GETTING 85GALLON OF HIGH QUALITY BEER WORT.

We will not break this system apart. It comes with everything you need to brew beer except ingredients.

This complete turkey system is for sale for $10k.Negotiable.
Contact me at Berkeley Springs Brewing Company 304 258 3369 ask for karl

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

After pricing your set up out it seems like a new one would go for around 8500. I can offer 7000 and would come pick it up asap.

Latest posts

Back