• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan $2250 for 10 gallon HERMS system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thach1aj

Reaction score
All stainless 10 gallon HERMS system with stainless stand. All stainless ball valves, silicone hoses with quick connects, March pumps, RTD sensors, HLT is powered by a 5500 watt element, the boil kettle is powered by a blichman propane burner, all stainless steel HERMS coil. PID keeps track of temperature in mash tun and HLT. Needs a little TLC and finishing touches has only done 6 batches of beer. Selling because I don't have the time anymore. Price also includes 14.5 gallon conical fermenter by Stout Tanks with tri clamp fittings. Also have a fridge I used to ferment in but also could be used as kegerator. Have any questions or want more pictures let me know. $2250 OBO for everything.

IMG_20160303_133944431.jpg

IMG_20160303_134001418.jpg

IMG_20160303_134025371.jpg

I just posted this and want to see if I can sell the whole package first for a few days but you guys have first dibs if I decide to part out everything. Thanks.

Sounds good thanks man...when you do part things out I call dibs on control panel and fermenter haha thanks

If you end up parting, I'd love to make an offer on the hoses, quick disconnect fixtures and pumps. Maybe even the conical and a grain mill if you have one.

Thanks!

Sorry, I missed that someone had already claimed the fermenter. If you have a good counterflow wort chiller and/or a hop stopper/blocker, I'd go for those as well.

Thanks!

Back