21st Birthday Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm....in the last few weeks, a guy that wants to brew with placenta, a guy that wants to brew with vaginal yeast, and a guy that wants to brew with his dead wife's ashes. Here's the ultimate recipe:

1) Put placenta in grain bag, steep at 162 for 60 minutes or until it smells like bacon
2) Chill to 80 degrees F in a bathtub full of baby penguins
3) Be sure you make a vaginal yeast starter a few days prior to brew day. The best method is a one night stand in an unsanitary hot tub.
4) Pitch vaginal yeast STRAIGHT out of the vagina for peak "freshness"
5) Ferment for 2 weeks in the primary. Note that the vaginal yeast WILL try to climb out of the carboy hole. It's what they do.
6) Put the ashes of your dead relative, along with optional fresh fruit, in the secondary and rack the vaginal placenta slurry directly on top.
7) After 2 more weeks in secondary, rack to keg, force carb at 12 PSI for 10 days, chill to 34 degrees, and pour yourself a Dead Guy's Vag Placenta Ale.

Congratulations, you have obtained enlightenment!

HAHAHA! LMFAO! Best post EVER!

this is pretty messed up and im pretty sure you will end up kicked right in the dick, but I am curious as to how one goes about asking the mother for the placenta in order to make beer. is she cool with this? Have you asked yet? and +1 to telling the kid if you do go through with this

this is pretty messed up and im pretty sure you will end up kicked right in the dick, but I am curious as to how one goes about asking the mother for the placenta in order to make beer. is she cool with this? Have you asked yet? and +1 to telling the kid if you do go through with this

She's cool with it. If I brew a beer like this, I'd only be using the part of the placenta that she doesn't turn into smoothies or whatever. Part of the batch would be going to her, and part would be aged.

Back