2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna take all the mojo I got to get a W tonight...

amonte.JPG

Not looking good for the Wings so far! What a chippy f'n game!! Playoff hockey is the best.

Still, a very entertaining game! Someone is going to get hurt before this round is over. Drouin and Abdelkader flying around the ice Kronwalling everyone!

Yeah that was a really exciting game to watch. Close score, real physical, fast paced. Much more exciting than the Blues-Hawks game.

I AM SO PUMPED FOR CAPS FLYERS TONIGHT!! :ban:

What do you mean? It's been the trend all season! :mad:

Still, a very entertaining game! Someone is going to get hurt before this round is over. Drouin and Abdelkader flying around the ice Kronwalling everyone!

Too many missed opportunities in front of the net. especially Green in the 3rd.

I like the aggressiveness, but hoping Abdelkader doesn't screw up a lead by giving a PP when it's not needed.

I think the Blues focused more on hitting than scoring last night.

I have a feeling that will go the Blackhawks way if they continue to focus on the physical game. But then again Elliott could stand on his head all series like he did last night.

I have a feeling that will go the Blackhawks way if they continue to focus on the physical game.

Obviously, the Fat Donut Eating Bastard (FDEB), aka Ken Hitchcock, doesn't think so. He said he wants 70 hits in game 2.

-- I've used FDEB so much this season that its in auto-text. --

Mason was good tonight. The rest of the Flyers not so much. Still a comfy win though, but without him it would have been a massacre. Hopefully the Flyers spend as much time in the box the rest of the series. Maybe they'll sneak one by Holtby while he's bored and reading a book. Who knows. ;)

Let's Go Caps!

CAPS SHUT THE FLYERS OUT 2-0 WOOOOOOO LET'S GO CAPS!!!

Ovi's hit on Couturier put him out for the series. Ouch.

F**king Abdelkader... He could screw up a wet dream... "hey were are PK, why dont I make it 3 on 5 instead!!" He better pull some walk on water Jesus crap to redeem himself...

NBCSN is blacked out on Time Warner. Just spent 25m on the phone getting the run around. Jackasses

Batmanstream.com if you are ever in a pinch and need to stream any sport. I have no issues getting Cubs games, but when Wings games are in DT or CA, I have to stream them

Blues got f****d up and down in that third period!

Love the rats in Florida though hahaha

Back