2010-2011 Fantasy Hockey. Who's in?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, thanks for playing, everybody.

I've assigned banners to the division champions, and created a championship trophy for whoever-it-was that won the playoffs.

I'll tickle everybody in the fall to see who's interested in the next season of 'ockey. This will be a keeper league, so check back then. Also, we'll debate changes to roster/scoring structure in the fall. I'll be adding a couple of IR slots for sure.

Thanks!

Thanks for setting up the league. I'll probably play again next season and hopefully do a little better now that I understand some of the strategy. Starting 2-14 sucked, but ending with a 6-3 run was great.

Next year I'm not keeping players who are out for months or are usually injured and aren't that good anyway (Michael Leighton, Pascal LeClaire, Kyle Okposo I'm looking at you guys). I thought when they came back it would make up for their long time away. Nope.

Latest posts

Back