2009 Fantasy Football Veterans League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to Bearcat Brewmeister for soundly beating me in the finals, and proving without a doubt that he is the 2009 HBT FFB Champion!
It was a fun season and I look forward to doing it again next year.

Yes, congratulations to our new champion. I would like to thank everyone for another fun-filled season and a special thanks to our Commissioner & Treasurer for a job well done. I look forward to the 2010 season.

Thanks everyone. That had to be the most underwhelming playoff run of all time as I never cracked 100 any of the 3 weeks (although never under 90 either). Just good luck and good timing against some extremely strong teams.

Already looking forward to next year...

I've been gone, so I missed most of the last two weeks! Who got 2nd, and 3rd? I will send the cash if you PM me your paypal address.

There is $307.25 in the kitty. What was the breakdown?

Congrats to Bearcat, you got me on an off week. Freakin' Brett Favre and one other player got me negative points. I couldn't believe it!

Thanks to all the vets for letting me in and I look forward to next season!

Back